Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Console mounted foot rest with multiple storage compartments.
- Folding bolster leaning post converts to twin seats with back rest.
- Molded in front console seat with storage underneath.
- SS steering wheel
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Console cushions for front seat.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Courtesy lights.
- Black accents.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Pull up cleats.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Bow cushions.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Cup holder on console.
- 20 gallon live well.
- Fwd. in floor fish box is macerated with overboard drain.
- High pressure raw water wash down system.
- Trim tabs with indicators and auto retract.
- Live well with high speed pump pickup.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- Storage area or fish box under the floor.
- Anchor locker with hatch lid.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Electric horn.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- Dual Battery Switch
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Molded Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Ladder
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty