Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Bench seat with snap on cushion.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Pull up cleats.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- Black accents.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Electric horn.
- Storage under console.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- Dual Battery Switch
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Console mounted foot rest with multiple storage compartments.
- Folding bolster leaning post converts to twin seats with back rest.
- Molded in front console seat with storage underneath.
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- LED live well lights
- Built in fuel tank
- LED bow navigation lights
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- Trim tabs with indicators and auto retract.
- 20 gallon live well.
- Cup holder on console.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.